And being a woman is so much more than whats in between ur legs., She ended her caption with a very simple message: I chose to live my truth and if u dont like it u can SUCK IT., How Rich Is Nikita Dragun? In high school, the makeup artist talks of numerous bitter encounters as her fellow students would bully her. Nikita Dragun before and after transformation: A look into the YouTuber What were The Biggest Gaming Apps for Android in 2022? Celebrities my nose has always been my biggest insecurity. Florida's authorities detained Ms. Dragun on 7 November 2022 for violating rules. u will see everything and i mean EVERYTHING. Now she has become an Instagram star. Nikita Dragun is from Belgium. Dragun created Dragun Beauty, which became the first trans-owned beauty brand. The difficult part of her change was the hormone therapy. More posts you may like. Without a doubt, if there is a person who can pull this off, then it is Nikita Dragun. According to the police report, officers were called in response to a report of a person acting in a "highly disorderly fashion" and causing a disturbance. After her transition, she thanked the people in her life who supported her. ..," Nikita opened up even more about her transition and hormone therapy. The beauty influencer of today exudes confidence and motivates people. Family, Partner, Biography, Who is Mariam Star? Styles She was born on 31 January 1996. Nikita was born male, and over the past few years, she has transitioned into the Nikita her millions of followers know and love. I felt so embarrassed that I had gotten to this point where I was fixing and doing so many things that all of a sudden it just didnt matter anymore and I was actually doing more harm than good, she added. Thank u to everyone for supporting me and showing me the love I didnt know existed in the world. Msg frequency varies. Here are more pics that confirm her total transformation. Dont forget to subscribe and enable all push notifications so you never miss a moment of my life!#NikitaDragun #Rhinoplasty #CosmeticSurgery READ ALSO: Photos of Zari Hassan, singer Jose Chameleone looking all loved up excite fans. and Im damn proud of it. As of November 2022, Nikita Dragun is believed to have a net worth of $3 million. "I recently broke this addiction, and I know that's really a lot to take in but let me explain.". "I am addicted to plastic surgery," she told her subscribers in the 25-minute video. You can actually watch Nikitas coming out moment inthis 2015 YouTube video. It took a while to understand and didnt happen overnight but I count my blessings every day that I have a supportive dad in my crazy Trans life. I dont think theres a limit to my success, Nikita told Forbes. So who is Nikita Dragun? Trans rights r human rights! Subscribe Some of the surgeries she underwent are in her brow bone, nose job, breast implants, jaw, and more. ", She ended her caption with a very simple message: "I chose to live my truth and if u dont like it u can SUCK IT. ", Is There Nikita Dragun and James Charles Beef? I always wanted to be a business brand owner. Nikitas before and after photos are proof of how far she has come in life. [7], In response to comments by L Brands chief marketing officer Ed Razek that trans women should not be included in the Victoria's Secret Fashion Show because "the show is a fantasy", Nguyen tweeted a video of herself modeling lingerie. I just wanted to quit feeling like I was living a lie and being forced into a lifestyle and a scene that I didnt know if I ever understood or even wanted.. Who is Nikita Dragun's ex-boyfriend Michael Yerger? We aim to provide our readers with an informative detail about the viral stories that have been occurring around us. During the first six months, she purely did makeup videos without telling a soul that she was a transgender person. She would wear tight jeans, small purses, and fake lashes, and her friends accepted her for who she was. In the tweet, Nguyen argues that trans women were indeed able to convey fantasy. She has over 3.6 million followers. In this video, she exposes all the difficulties and bitter experiences as a trans. Transgender beauty influencer Nikita Dragun temporarily held in Miami Nikita Dragun before and after photos: Is she trans? - Tuko.co.ke Shortly after, she decided to open up about her gender transition journey on her YouTube channel. [10] In June 2019, Nguyen was interviewed about her make-up brand on the LGBT radio network Channel Q, where she credited her journey as a trans woman building her brand as the inspiration behind Dragun Beauty and its products. The internet sensation has accumulated a vast army of fans with over 2.5 million subscribers on her YouTube channel and more than 5.4 million followers on her Instagram account. Their fake relationship ended in 2019. They accepted her change and helped her in the transition. From Math to Music: UpskillsTutor Offers Expert Tutors for Every Subject, Learning German for Beginners Online Best Methods, 15M Finance Review: Your All-in-One Store for Fast Cash, How to Use Multiple Sources To Strengthen Your Argument in an Essay. Nikita started her career as a beauty YouTuber in 2014 by sharing makeup tutorials and tips with her followers. I made it!, She added: Ive always been obsessed with marketing and media. Be happy.. Dragun Beauty by Nikita Dragun | Fire. Heart. Fantasy. The teachers at her school noticed that she loved wearing dresses and informed Nikita's parents about it. People just accepted me,she toldForbes. Her mom worried that societal expectations would affect Nikita during her transformation. Nikita admitted she had a plastic surgery addiction in 2018. Dragun didnt comment on the latest backlash. Nikita started her YouTube channel back in 2014, sharing makeup tips and tricks to her followers. Nikita Dragun shows off plenty of flesh as she heads to Craigs Restaurant in Los Angeles on August 19, 2020 (Credit: Adriana M. Barraza / Avalon / Instar / WENN). Her complete list of surgeries includes her brow bone and jaw being shaved, a nose job, and breast implants, which required another surgery to fix a complication with her breast tissue. It was the first time in my transition or womanhood that I had a guy that I really liked and just a guy in general tell me that he liked me,Nikita gushed. Nikita, 24, opened up about her journey on Instagram recently and revealed she is proud of how far she has come. Who is Larry Benedict & What is He Predicting? Then in 2015, she came out as transgender. I wasnt being transphobic,he said. I'm beautiful," she wrote alongside a before and after picture of her transformation. Nikita Dragun attending a movie premiere on July 19, 2016, two years after starting her YouTube career (Credit: Adriana M. Barraza / Avalon / Instar / WENN), She told Forbes: I started to get little brand deals around that time. In 2020, she was reportedly dating Chase Stobbe. The stories that we cover specialize in a wide niche which includes News, Lifestyle, Fashion, Entertainment, Technology, and Women. Her videos have inspired many people who were hesitant to come out. [16] There was an estimated 67 people in attendance,[17] many of whom were seen without face masks[15] despite local health recommendations. Everything was painful for her but she did it because she wanted to look beautiful. All Rights Reserved. All rights reserved. This is how trans people die,she added, ominously. Nothing could amount to the pain I felt when this all happened.. YouTube has evolved from an online video-sharing site to a platform for building a career. Nikita Nguyen (born January 31, 1996)[1][3] known professionally as Nikita Dragun, is a YouTuber, make-up artist and model. Contact Us Heres the scoop on Zaks love life, she has accrued over 3.6 million followers, She attached the following video description, Nikita wrote alongside an Instagram photo, Nikitas dad said in a video posted on Nikitas channel in March 2017, In a video posted to close friends on Instagram, Dragun paid Michael to act as her boyfriend in an October 2018 video, Nikita announced that the pair were dating, Dragun posted a video detailing the heartbreak, Nikita posted Instagram photos promoting Jeffree Star Cosmetics, YouTuber Nyma Tang responded to Draguns tweet, Isabella Russos ethnicity Her Asian roots explained, What is Ines Tazis ethnicity? support ur trans fam today and every day.. Nikita, 24, opened up about her journey on Instagram recently and revealed she is proud of how far she has come. To feminize her facial characteristics, Dragun underwent surgery in 2016. [4], Nikita Nguyen was born in Belgium and attended high school in Virginia, United States. Nikita Dragun flaunts her legs in a yellow dress with matching high heels on June 2, 2021, in Los Angeles, California (Credit: BauerGriffin / INSTARimages / Cover Images). She feels visible. Find all the details about Nikita Dragun before and after Plastic surgery here. In this video, one catches a glimpse of how Nikita Dragun looked in high school versus her current transformation into a gorgeous woman. Never been this happy to live my life to the fullest VISIBLE and PROUD. In 2020, Dragun won the Best in Beauty award at the 12th Annual Shorty Awards. If you see something that doesn't look right, or you just want to check out my social media pages: Instagram:http://www.Instagram.com/McCruddenMTwitter:http://www.Twitter.com/McCruddenMFacebook:https://www.facebook.com/Michael-McCrudden-1649360785312596/=====================================Writer / Host: Karahttp://instagram.com/kara_emi and Im damn proud of it. A post shared by Nikita Dragun (@nikitadragun), She explained: I feel this immense pressure on myself to need to pass, to need to be a woman, to need to feel this level of confidence, so I was really in this dark place where I had to look in the mirror and stop myself from wanting to change everything because it got to the point where I didnt even know why I was doing the surgeries anymore.. All products are vegan and cruelty-free, this is cited as a reason why Nikita decided to launch her brand independently. The transition in her appearance made her criticize her own body. Read also What happened to Trevor Noah's mother, Patricia? Five years ago, I could never have imagined I would have accomplished as much as I have now, so I truly cant imagine what the next five years will bring. 1. Nikita Dragun Before and After Photos on Instagram Post Plastic Surgery The answer is yes. It used to bother me so much but honestly after so many years idgaf anymore. Nikita Dragun is an American social media star who rose to fame for posting beauty tutorials on Instagram. Since becoming famous, millions of people have become curious to know more about her. Nikita documented her facial feminization surgery in 2016 when she was 19. She is of Vietnamese and Mexican descent and came out as trans when she was a teenager. These changes led her to become overly critical of her looks and feel the need to undergo more procedures. and changed her name to Nicole. Nikita came out as trans in college when she got her first fake ID with the name Nicole. Who is Brad Mondo? Food blog that features daily healthy recipes. Nikita Dragun Age ( Before and After ) Trans, Surgery, Wigs, Tattoo, Wiki Her complete list of surgeries includes her brow bone and jaw being shaved, a nose job, and breast implants, which required another surgery to fix a complication with her breast tissue. Over the years, YouTubes beauty community has boomed, with over 45,000 YouTube channels specializing in fashion and beauty-related content, including makeup tutorials, cosmetic and skincare hauls, and product recommendations. Nikita Dragun: The American Model Who Successfully Transformed From Male To Female Through Surgeries [Before & After Photos And Videos] Nikita Dragun is one of the few persons who have successfully changed their natural gender orientation and moved, embraced and now exhibit the character and traits of their new gender. Nikita Dragun's parents are said to have been very supportive of her transition decision. Has Nikita Dragun Had Plastic Surgery? Before and After Transformation It was during this time that Draguns YouTube channel started gaining momentum as she won over the hearts of many, while others simply followed her out of curiosity. Nikita built her name in the beauty industry by collaborating with established brands. Here is a summary of how she changed over time. She then started to document her transformation on YouTube. Her parents influence on her career, Where is Mary Roach from American Idol now? An influencer known for her jaw-dropping Instagram looks and cosmetics line drew outrage over the weekend after she asked her followers "what race" she should be that day. Distractify is a registered trademark. Mama Dragun is the online alias of American transgender makeup artist and beauty guru Nikita Dragun (also known as Nyc Dragun). Nikita Dragun Plastic Surgery Before and After - GhLinks.com.gh Only after the surgery, she felt confident. Im truly blessed. These posts drew criticism from the public, including other influencers like Elijah Daniel and Tyler Oakley. In a video posted to close friends on Instagram, which Nikita got a hold of, Caniff can be heard saying: My boys hooking up with a guy. It starred an Asian lady named Nikita, who Dragun loved because she was so badass and kind of looked like how I envisioned myself to look. She got the name Dragun from her childhood bullies. She claimed in an interview with Forbes that she was quite sophisticated for her age and that when she was a preschooler, she wanted to wear dresses and be a princess. People may receive compensation for some links to products and services on this website. Personal Life : Parents, Family and Education Nikita was born with the birth sign 'Aquarius' on January 31st, 1996. Luckily, Nikita's family has been very supportive of her from the beginning. [25] She claimed she was placed into a men's prison despite her gender identity. One of the top beauty YouTubers on the platform is Belgian-born American Nikita Dragun. An Explanation, Chrissy Teigen Unabashedly Reveals That Some Parts of Her Face Are "Fake", Jeffree Star Is Rich AF and His YouTube Earnings Are Just a Drop in the Bucket. 2022 Sugar Zam. Nikita explained that trans hate leads to trans violence, which could cause deaths in the trans community. My body has changed so much over four years but it finally feels like home! In October 2020, Nikita tweeted out,What race should I be?The tweet attracted backlash due to her previous blackfishing and cultural appropriation controversies. Nikita Dragun Before And After Surgery Pictures On Instagram After having successful surgery to become male from female, she posted her before and after photos on her Instagram account. Explore . Also, she has starred in many music videos. Nikita was born male, and over the past few years, she has transitioned into the Nikita her millions of followers know and love. Nikitas parents supported her transformation, but her dad felt apprehensive about Nikitas safety during the procedures. He acknowledged that his association with Nikita helped his career but asserted that he didnt ask for any of it. Nikita faced much turmoil trying to embrace femininity while trapped in a masculine body. She has dealt with most of them, but the blackfishing controversy refuses to go away. As a transgender social media influencer, Nikita Dragun has a lot of popularity from her fans. On her way to the restaurant, Nikita wrapped her entire head with a sparkly embellished mesh covering. In a statement toSeventeen,Dragun asserted that she was disappointed by the criticism she received. Beauty YouTuber Nikita Dragun at the 62nd Annual Grammy Awards on January 26, 2020 (Credit: Adriana M. Barraza / Avalon / Instar / WENN). She stated, "I started to get little brand deals around that time That was also when I decided to start taking Instagram and YouTube seriously." If you want to have a front-row seat in her new journey, all you have to do is catch up with the YouTuber on her social media pages. But like I said, I mean it with no malicious intent.Nikita found Taylors response to be unsatisfactory and expressed her disdain via the following tweet: This man is on his live saying Im doing this for clout and hes bisexual. She has also frequently gushed about how proud she is of her change. Nikita captioned the post: My fathers acceptance of me from his son to now his daughter is truly one of my proudest moments. She educated herself by watching documentaries and reading informative pieces about being transgender. We saw her morph into the body she always envisioned for herself. Further, Dragun is going to star in the docuseries on Snapchat titled Nikita Unfiltered. Dragun created her TikTok account in mid-2020, and so far, it has proved to be her most successful social media page in terms of followers. Msg & data rates may apply. When I was finished, I started thinking about the next item right away, like my breast, and then another thing. By submitting this form, you agree to receive recurring automated promotional and personalized marketing text messages (e.g. Now there are many pictures of her in her Instagram account that has her before and after pics. Nikita Nguyen (born January 31, 1996) [1] [3] known professionally as Nikita Dragun, is a YouTuber, make-up artist and model. Dragun's metamorphosis has been meticulously recorded in his YouTube videos. And Ive been going through this change for three years. The Benefits of Upgrading to Energy-Efficient Windows and Doors, Simple Steps to Whistle with Your Fingers, 8 Sensational Anniversary Gifts That Will Surprise Your Loved One, Riau Kratom All You Need To Know About It, Stay Cozy in Style with Our Gallery Dept Hoodie Collection, The Best Ways to Wear and Style The Yeezy Gap Hoodie, Stussy Hoodie: The Perfect Addition to Your Casual Wardrobe. Many models opt for plastic surgeries to enhance their beauty. Sir u havent been relevant since magcon. "Imagine getting asked every single day if u 'cut it off,' 'what do u have,' or 'did u get the surgery,'" she wrote on Instagram. support ur trans fam today and every day.". Nikita said: It really threw me because I never experienced that pain like that inner heartbreak. The Beauty Influencer's, Who Are Nikita Dragun's Parents - Does She Have Siblings?, Did Marilyn Monroe Have Plastic Surgery?, Is Nikita Dragun In A Relationship and Who Has She Dated?. Nikita Dragun Plastic Surgery Journey Life After Plastic Surgery. "I am addicted to plastic surgery," she told her subscribers in the 25-minute video. 08:09 PM - 09 Nov 2022 Be the first to get hottest news from our Editor-in-Chief, Check your email and confirm your subscription. Family, Partner, Biography, How to make Lamb Kabobs? [8], In March 2019, she announced a make-up line, Dragun Beauty. Amazing, right? Nikita came out as trans in college when she got her first fake ID with the name Nicole. She responded by posting a photo of herself wearing box braids on Instagram and stating that she wore them to show my love and appreciation for all the gorgeous black women in my life.. hi draguns! Copyright 2023 Distractify. TRANSGENDER Q&A (Surgery, Dating, & More) | Dragun Nikita Dragun 925K views7 years ago My Facial Plastic Surgery Story! In every angle, she looks like a woman. "I felt so embarrassed that I was fixing and doing so many things that it just didn't matter anymore and I was actually doing more harm than good.". Dragun revealed that as her face changed so significantly, she began to judge her appearance and began to get more and more cosmetic treatments done. Dragun fell in love with makeup after seeing how it transformed her mom and sister. . In January 2017, three months after her operation, Nikita posted a YouTube video about her experience with breast augmentation. She got a fake I.D., changed her name to Nicole, and wore womens clothing. "My body has changed so much over four years but it finally feels like home! Gudstory is the ultimate guide that will keep you updated about almost everything and anything. Trans rights r human rights! She has three siblings, two sisters Allegrah Capri, and Talia Nguyen Marriott and a brother Vincarlo Nguyen. See The Singer's Before, Did Lace Morris From Bachelor in Paradise Have Plastic, How Did Nikita Dragun Become So Famous? 15K subscribers in the Nikita_Dragun community. Dragun toldGlossy: When I was growing up in Virginia, Id a lot of times be the only mixed kid in the class. In a 2018 YouTube video, Nikita opened up about her transition from a man to a woman and admitted that she got addicted to plastic surgery. Too often theres a double standard when another person takes inspiration from black culture, suddenly its a new trend or its renamed to be something else,she added. Here are more pics that confirm her total transformation. i got another nose job. A pair of black croc-leather knee-high boots with pointy toes and about 4-inch heels finished off her racy night-out look. [4] Early life [ edit] Nikita Nguyen was born in Belgium and attended high school in Virginia, United States. She was fortunately welcomed for who she was by her pals. In this photo, Ms.Dragun could not contain her excitement after her passport was finally changed. Watch popular content from the following creators: virandraw(@virandraw), FREE PALESTINE (@uglythingsdatshudbebannd), Random stuff(@justno_10), Aesthetic (@.santx), Anmar(@anmarjameel9), Nikita Dragun(@nikitadragun), Tinapunk (@tinapunkplastic), Hafswa_mk(@hafswa_mkhaffy), . Her entire face was transformed after getting her brow bone and jawline shaved, her hairline lowered, and her nose done. In 2015, by which time she was living in Los Angeles, she came out as transgender. Her net worth is $3 million. I would get paid $10 or $20, and I was so excited! Also, the products she sells are cruelty-free and vegan. In July 2019, Dragun posted a video detailing the heartbreak caused by the end of her relationship. Before starting her apparent romance with Chase, Nikita dated Survivor alum and real estate agent Michael Yerger in the summer of 2019. Its sad I even gave you any kind of attention.. Nikita is also a role model for living your truth and doing what is best for you, no matter how difficult it may seem. She either got gender reassignment surgery or she is really good at tucking. After completing high school, Nikita started developing her trans identity. [14][19] Merritt, and some of the other attendees, later apologized. It is even worse if you are uncomfortable with the very own biology of who you are. Nikita documented and posted every step of her transition. She has two sisters, Taliah and Allegrah, and a brother, Vincarlo. The beauty guru is known for being candid about her life as a transgender woman and her experiences with cosmetic surgery. Not one to shy away from the spotlight, Nikita further glammed up with an embellished choker, a pair of diamond earrings, and a studded belt. Reply HELP for help and STOP to cancel. It was revealed that Dragun has paid Michael Yerger to act as her boyfriend. Now she has become an Instagram star. Dragun posted this picture wishing her fans a happy pride month while expressing that she will not allow bullies to get to her for embracing her transgender identity. They attended school matches to support Nikita as she displayed her skills on the cheerleading team. and Im damn proud of it. Dragun later tweeted that she was tired of defending herself on every post. Nikita Dragun started on YouTube in 2014 by giving her followers advice on how to look good. The line debuted with two complexion productsthe DragunFire Skin Perfecting Potion and the DragunHeart TRANSformation Face Powderand sold out within 12 hours of launching. She made her TikTok account in mid-2020 and on this platform she is famous. The power was freeing and exciting!. The main people who will benefit from her brand are transgender women.

Care Homes With Tier 2 Sponsorship, Articles N