Homes sell for about 2% below list price and go pending in around 115 days. 85. About us. Located in the North Myrtle Beach School district, a short drive to the beautiful beaches of North Myrtle . Nearby grocery stores include Sunny Side Up GRILL, Strand Olive Oils, and Food Lion. We are continuously working to improve the accessibility of our web experience for everyone, and we welcome feedback and accommodation requests. The course is in great shape, the greens were fast and well maintained. Does not apply to loans submitted through a mortgage broker. 30 > FOR SALE. We interviewed our tech expert, Jaime Vazquez, to learn more about accessible smart home devices. Redesign by Rick Robbins into a shorter 6,427-yard par-71 layout. When we played we were teamed with a couple of members who played very fast and we let them play ahead. Youre also close to the North Carolina border, making day trips to Calabash, Ocean Isle Beach or Wilmington much easier and faster. 301 Charter Dr. What does the transportation in Colonial Charters, Little River, South Carolina look like? Redfin Estimate based on recent home sales. 2. Whave plyed here many times in the past. . *Mortgage rates could change daily. 301 Charter Drive, Longs, South Carolina 29568, Horry County, View from 17th green at Colonial Charters Golf Club, Add a GolfPass ratings badge to your website, Get a feed with the latest reviews for this course, Aberdeen Country Club - Highlands/Meadows, Aberdeen Country Club - Woodlands/Highlands, Aberdeen Country Club - Meadows/Woodlands, Kingsmill Resort Stay & Play Golf Package, Black Bear Golf Club in Longs, S.C. is worth the drive from Myrtle Beach, Long Bay Golf Club on South Carolina's Grand Strand isn't short on great golf holes, Nicklaus' Long Bay Club a Myrtle Beach challenge. Do not sell or share my personal information. . Please reach out to one of our market experts if you have any questions or would like assistance seeing any Colonial Charters homes for sale. I am member here! This information is provided for general informational purposes only and should not be relied on in making any home-buying decisions. Longs, SC 29568 1998 - 2023 Nexstar Media Inc. | All Rights Reserved. How competitive is the market for this home? Happily, Colonial Charters now boasts a large membership and has been reinstated as a course worth playing in the Myrtle Beach area. The avg size property in Colonial charter is 2,292 sq ft. Largest in the neighborhood for sale is 3,239 sqft & smallest 1,465 . Longs, SC 29568 Off The Market. READ REDFIN'S FAIR HOUSING POLICY. This is shots from multiple neighborhoods in Longs, SC showing hundreds of flooded homes, apartments, businesses and other structures. The Williams family, who live off Collins Rd. I guess it would play well for ladies and seniors. Book last minute on Golf Now. Overall, the course is in the best condition I have see it in several years. First of all let me say the Manager was friendly & helpful. Search the most complete Colonial Charters, real estate listings for sale. IMMACULATE-! Dine on a variety of hot and cold food specials while watching your favorite game on one of our 3 big-screen televisions. I would highly recommend this course as it will challenge the best players! Can't really complaint for $15 green fee include electric golf cart. Copyright: 2023 Redfin. The Colonial Charters history includes: 1988 - Opened under the name of Colonial Charters, designed by John Simpson, as a long 6,780-yard golf course with a driving range down the middle. Review Highlights Copyright 2023 Nexstar Media Inc. All rights reserved. Mary makes the best bfast sandwiches around. It has a laid-back atmosphere and is known for its consistently good conditions. Most residents are home owners (84%), have a high school diploma (51%) and are married, no kids (39%). Its a great place to bring a group for golf and food and beverages. Great value for the money and I would suggest it to anyone. Course needs a little attention but a great value for the buck. Last updated on: 3/3/2023, 11:55:51 PM Eastern. The layout will test your accuracy with narrow, fairways and a variety of water hazards and sand traps. Colonial Charters is made up of several subdivisions, including: Palmetto Greens, Colonial Lakes, Colonial Place, Colonial Forest, Colonial Club Estates, Colonial Greens and Colonial Villas. SC 29577 [email protected] 843-465-9515. It's not much of a course, so I wouldn't recommend it. 2022 Century 21 Real Estate LLC. 101, 106, 108, 201, 202, 204, 205, 207, 209, 301. 2022 Century 21 Real Estate LLC. 5,232 were here. 2032 Willow Run Dr, Little River, SC 29566, 2132 Spring Tree Dr, Little River, SC 29566, 236 Bluestem Loop, Little River, SC 29566. A few holes I felt like the course was in the way of their subdivision building projects. Our site uses cookies in order to function and improve your experience. Four communities within Colonial Charters offer single-family homes with prices starting in the mid $140s and hitting the $260s. Under any conditions the greens were terrible. CHARLESTON, SC | Enjoy 5 nights' accommodations at The Francis Marion Hotel and play 4 rounds of golf at the Links at Stono Ferry, Dunes West GC, Charleston National Country Club & Rivertowne Country Club. Fairways full of grass and full greens. Rocket Mortgage offers a wide variety of loan options, and you might still qualify for a loan even if your situation doesn't match our assumptions. Get the Android Weather app from Google Play, FCSO investigates after shots fired Friday night, Family shot in head at Florida home: sheriff, CDC: Infants death linked to contaminated breast, 3 hurt after crash near Carolina Forest Boulevard, FCSO looks for person of interest in alleged car, Conway man sentenced for killing 19-year-old in 2020, Teen wanted in Robeson Co. murder arrested in Raleigh, 1 hurt in shooting at Forestbook-area strip mall, Marion police find man dead after apparent shooting, Beach, CCU baseball walk it off in the 9th to beat, Dustin Johnson World Junior Golf Championship 2023;, CIT baseball tournament begins at Waccamaw High School, Former Panthers owner Jerry Richardson dies at 86, South Florence hosts the Pee Dee Pitch-Off, CCU women fall in the Sun Belt tournament to Marshall,, Best smart home devices for older users, according, How to get started on spring cleaning early, according, Worried about your student using ChatGPT for homework? Zillow has 7 homes for sale in 29568 matching In Colonial Charters Golf. The traps and fairways are maintained better. Shopping and dining can be found nearby in North Myrtle Beach, Cherry Grove and Little River. HILTON HEAD ISLAND, SC | Enjoy up to 5 nights' accommodations at The Westin Hilton Head Island Resort & Spa and and up to 4 rounds of golf at Palmetto Dunes Golf Club (Fazio, Hills & Jones Courses) and the Country Club of Hilton Head. Concerning eating, home buyers in this community almost always have to use a car to reach the nearest supermarket. 1,100 SqFt. She worries this new development will make flooding more likely for her home. What a change from 2 years ago. But you would be pleasantly surprised! This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed. By signing up, you agree to receive our weekly newsletter, deals, and other occasional updates. NO PETS AND NO SMOKING. Outdoor Activities, Golf Courses. However, the course was in pretty rough condition. CENTURY 21, the CENTURY 21 Logo and C21 are service marks owned by Century 21 Real Estate LLC. By continuing, you agree to the use of these cookies. This information is not verified for authenticity or accuracy and is not guaranteed and may not reflect all activity in the market. Colonial Charters also offers a pro shop stocked with golf shirts, golf balls, golf clubs for rent and a snack bar complete with sandwiches, drinks, snacks and more. Drone video showing the historic (tragic) amount of flooding over the Highway 9 area of Little River, South Carolina to Longs, South Carolina just west of N. 371 Charter Dr was built in 1990 and last sold on July 30, 2019 for $166,900. The detailed listing page about such properties includes the name of the listing Brokers. Fairways were okay, rate them a 6. Not far from Longs, Colonial Charters Golf Club offers terrific views and challenging play for golfers at every skill level. Listing Office: RE/MAX Southern Shores NMB #2227085. Sign up for our newsletter below and stay up to date with deals and discounts. 193 Charter Dr. , E-7 Longs SC 29568 Courtesy Of Better Homes and Gardens Real Estate Elliott Coastal Living < 1. Learn more! KIAWAH ISLAND, SC | Enjoy 5 nights' accommodations in a Resort Class Villa at Kiawah Island Golf Resort and play 4 rounds of golf at Osprey Point, Turtle Point, Cougar Point and Ocean Course. . Come visit us today and learn why golfers from all around the country return to Colonial Charters Country Club again and again each year. Homes Available Soon Plan, Cypress Ridge . Greens were very small, in pretty poor condition, with lots of ball marks and missing patches of grass, rate them a 3. The plan proposed to council is to add new commercial and residential property to the Village of Baytree area which is a few miles away from where Hunt lives in Colonial Charter. Under new ownership, Colonial Charters underwent a recent renovation and reopened with its original name. Homes similar to 371 Charter Dr are listed between $287K to $664K at an average of $195 per square foot. Colonial Charters allows you to walk in the afternoon after 1:30 which is a great feature. Florence County sheriff cracks down on drug motels, NC foster family shortage means kids sleep in jails, Watch: North Myrtle Beach beach-goers spot apparent, Mom, child injured after chase in NC; drugs seized, Do Not Sell or Share My Personal Information. Homes in the Palmetto Greens area offer residents beautiful views of the neighborhoods two largest lakes, including many new lots available. Remember - we do not have all your information, so the rate and payment results you see above may not completely reflect your actual situation. Around three quarters of the properties in the community are occupied by homeowners and one quarter are occupied by renters. $399,900. Stay away from this place. Traveling on foot is not very practical for home buyers in Colonial Charters as very few daily needs can be met without the use of a vehicle. Some of the greens are in very bad shape also. The full address for this home is 371 Charter Drive, Longs, South Carolina 29568. School information does not guarantee enrollment. I would recommend this course to my friends. By continuing, you agree to the use of these cookies. Based on Redfin's market data, we calculate that market competition in 29568, this home's neighborhood, is not-very competitive. Many residents are attr. The course has some very good & some poor holes. 436 Plymouth Loop Contact for Price. Rocket Homes Real Estate LLC is committed to ensuring digital accessibility for individuals with disabilities. Cart paths were terrible. Please contact us if you cannot properly experience this site. Staff was very friendly and regulars were "charming". 2,360 Sq Ft. 125 Edwards Ln, Longs, SC 29568. NEW UPDATED KITCHEN WITH STAINLESS STEEL AND CORIAN COUNTERTOPS. We are here to listen to your concerns and direct you through the . If you wish to report an issue or seek an accommodation, please contact us at help@rockethomes.com. and takes about 10 minutes to drive your cart to, Most of the back was in poor shape with poor irrigation. Couldn't ask for anything better. REDFIN IS COMMITTED TO AND ABIDES BY THE FAIR HOUSING ACT AND EQUAL OPPORTUNITY ACT. 30 days on Zillow. What is it like to live in Colonial Charters, Little River, South Carolina? The staff was so friendly and courteous. Standardized Operating Procedure for Purchasers of Real Estate Pursuant to Real Property Law 442-H. READ REDFIN'S, Do not sell or share my personal information. Federal law prohibits discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, handicap, familial status or national origin in the sale, rental or financing of housing. (843) 399-4653. " Aug 2022 This course went downhill in 2years, 3 of us played 8/31/2022. This area is served by the Horry 01 attendance zone. However this community is particularly good for those looking for three bedroom homes. This was the worst condition I've seen the course. We really like the layout with many interesting holes, but the course conditions leave a lot to be desired, and cart paths are in major need of repair. Are things conveniently located in Colonial Charters, Little River, South Carolina? Fairways, cart tracks and green need maintenance. document.getElementById( "ak_js_2" ).setAttribute( "value", ( new Date() ).getTime() ); Check out the newest Myrtle Beach real estate listings in this neighborhood: Sign-up for our newsletter and get updates on the area's best new listings, vacation deals and news! Information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use, and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing, and that the data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the Coastal Carolinas MLS. . Played this on the last day very cheaply and at the very last minute when I wasn't sure the weather was going to get warm enough to play. The greens and fairways are in great shape with very plush rough. A fully remodeled master bathroom and partially renovated guest bathroom. Just can't recommend playing here unless a last resort. The staff was great also. Laura Green sent video of a flooded Baker Street in Little River. For those who are still learning, there are PGA Professionals available for lessons. Colonial Charters is a neighborhood of homes in Longs South Carolina offering an assortment of beautiful styles, varying sizes and affordable prices to choose from. Rocket Mortgage disclosures and licensing pages. Mobile users, tap here to view all the videos. Dina C. MLS# 2303933. . 1,321 Sq Ft. But damages were just a part of the problems caused by flooding. Backup Offers. 371 Charter Dr is served by 23 transit routes. Listing by Coastal . View properties, photos, nearby real estate with school and housing market information. What comparable homes are near this home? 371 CHARTER DR, Longs, SC 29568. The staff is working hard to bring this course up to 4/5 condition. More dirt showing than grass. "Looks like it's a movie day!" Colonial Charters Golf Club (formerly known as Palmetto Greens) is located in Longs, S.C. near Myrtle Beach. In February 2023 median list price was $279,900 and the average listing age was 69 days. This information is provided for general informational purposes only and should not be relied on in making any home-buying decisions. How long has this home been listed on Redfin? Location Not as big of a deal, but still detracting from the looks, is the debris all over the place on parts of the course. Cart. Colonial Charters homes for sale range in square footage from around 1,000 square feet to over 3,200 square feet and in price from approximately $159,900 to $385,000 while having an average homeowners association fee around $19 per month. Listing provided courtesy of Realty ONE Group DocksideNorth, 1101 Johnson Ave #300A, Myrtle Beach, SC 29577. Colonial Charters Golf Club: 24 Golfers Waiting For Golf Carts - See 33 traveler reviews, 3 candid photos, and great deals for Longs, SC, at Tripadvisor. Slope 132. 5 Colonial Charters Single Family Homes for Sale. I would play this course again, if I got a great deal. 2 Baths. Colonial charter subdivision Longs SC has eight properties for sale on MLS. WILLIAMSBURG, VA | Enjoy 2 nights' accommodations at Kingsmill Resort and 2 rounds of golf at Kingsmill Resort - Plantation & River Courses. AND TO ALL EATERIES, SHOPPING AND ENTERTAINMENT. Ft. MLS# 2303551 Price Insights List Price $273,500 Est. Home Facts Status Active Time on Redfin 15 hours Property Type Residential, Detached HOA Dues $90/month Year Built 1990 Style Ranch Community Colonial Charters Lot Size 7,840 Sq. $170,000 2 beds 2 baths 870 Fairway Dr. 604 Longs SC 29568 Courtesy Of Beach Realty Group . Ketia Daniel, founder of BHM Cleaning Co., is BestReviews cleaning expert. Well-groomed fairways and greens keep Colonial Charters Golf Club difficult yet friendly, and the staff can offer tips and tricks for playing your best round. Length 6427 yards. Contact a local real estate professional or the school district(s) for current information on schools. MLS#2216146 . He tells me the design plans for the Baytree area planned development district may actually improve flooding issues for families in Colonial Charter. The members have happily returned to their home course! Save. Buy. This information is not intended for use in determining a person's eligibility to attend a school or to use or benefit from other city, town or local services.Data powered by Attom Data Solutions. | 11.8%. This project is exceeding our normal standards by about 20 percent, said Lazarus. Lauren Elise Sullivan sent video of flooding in Colonial Charters in Longs. If you are using a screen reader, or having trouble reading this website, please call Redfin Customer Support for help at 1-844-759-7732. I played this course because I had never been there before and GolfNow had a tee time available for $12.00 per player. The Rocket Homes Logo is a service mark licensed to Rocket Homes Real Estate LLC . I admit, I should have done my research on this course but needed a cheap place to play and I got it. Colonial Charters, Longs, SC 29568 Property Type Land Share this home Edit Facts Get your home value updates Claim your home and get email whenever there's an update to your home value. 2008 Reopened with new ownership under the name Palmetto Greens. Skip to main content. Viewer M Lester sent video of some folks inner tubing in flood water note we do NOT recommend this activity due to flood water dangers, including viruses, bacteria, debris, and more. View properties, photos, nearby real estate with school and housing market information. Thursday was only second reading of the proposal. You can expect granite countertops, trey ceilings and the newest upgrades to the homes at Colonial Lakes, including new lake-front brick homes. Copyright 2022. Were working on getting current and accurate heat risk information. Nearby bus routes include 204, 301, and 106. Colonial Charters features a number of memorable holes defined by mature hardwoods and strategically placed water hazards. Right now all but 5 greens are back . Colonial Charters Golf Club (formerly known as Palmetto Greens) is located in Longs, S.C. near Myrtle Beach. $273,500 2 Beds.

Juliette Lewis Brad Wilk Split, Obituaries Oyster Bay, Ny, Cape Titan South Pacific Map, Articles C