If a solid white one is in a litter (usually known by 3-4 wks old), it will probably already belong to someone by the time we realize it is a "white" pup. $500. always wrestling and playing (high energy, and athletic), Shelton Blue is a standard blue male w/tan, He is from the same line as Pfeiffer (see below-her dam is his granddam), so he is continuing her line. message me from my Facebook page JMS Mini Heeler Puppies. ). thelewisranch@aol.com to get on the interested list (no payment required). Ballerini (same line as Pfeiffer), also just threw three very light/white/cream pups in her August, 2021 litter. 4 blues; 2 females, 2 males. 5) If you prefer to pick your puppy in person please call Heather and make an appointment to view the puppies after the posting of pictures. ADN-537012. Phone . Gender: Female. is her daughter, and is 85% heeler (22#s). They are bred down to be smaller in size, most commonly by using the breeding "runts to runts" strategy. McConaughey sharing the bed (or trying to steal it), our Females: Aniston, Pfieffer, Sarandon, Bonnie, and Swift. Australian Cattle Dog Puppy for Sale near Texas, CARTHAGE, USA. Mother is blue, father is Red heeler, both on Premises. Many people love the qualities and physical characteristics of this medium-sized dog . eating dry Purina Puppy Chow (from 3 weeks of age), with first puppy shot, and routine deworming at 3 and 6 weeks of age, (you will get a health pamphlet with DOB, vaccination/deworming, and other info. all. Jonas Stoltzfus. Dog Group: Miscellaneous (Hybrid) Size: 17-22 inches tall, 25-50 lbs. He is a smaller heeler, like Pfeiffer was, at about 35 pounds. Coat: Ranges from. Australian Cattle Dog Litter of 9 Puppies FOR SALE near WHITNEY, Nebraska, USA. We greatly appreciate our puppy customers and strive to go above and beyond. Blue Heeler Pups Full Blood Heeler pups, 1 male and 4 females available. Ready to rehome. CHANTILLY, VA, US. no hidden. ), and, believe it or not, some don't respond when contacted, so I have to move on and offer the pup to the next in line. This Featured Listing has the highest priority placementon all search result and high-traffic pages of the site. Shania & Boogers Puppies Are Here! Tags: Texas Heeler Puppy for sale in MINERVA, OH, USA, Adorable, friendly male puppy that is exposed to livestock and kids, Friendly puppy with exposure to livestock and kids. There is a lot of planning and preparation on my end that goes into flying your pup. The pup in her second litter got some tan on ears/back- but it was very light. There are some dog and cat breeds that have a natural bobtail. farm & garden 11; general for sale 9; antiques 1; wanted 1 + show 41 more + hide 41 more. The action you just performed triggered the security solution. post. Tails can be docked upon request (docked at 3 days old). WE ARE NOT A KENNEL !!! post. They have received their first set of vaccinations and have been dewormed. Vet checked and up to date on shots and de-wormer, this sweetheart also comes home with a 30 day health guarantee provided by the breeder. austin. He is a playful Blue Heeler puppy who is family raised and ready to join you on all your adventures. Out of working . Adopt Rodolfo a Black Blue Heeler / Mixed dog in Edinburg, TX . Note: The white fills in with blue (or red) ticking at about 3 weeks of age. PuppyFinder.com is your source for finding an ideal Texas Heeler Puppy for Sale in USA. The Texas Heeler Is Not Recognized as an Official Breed. She is a Pfeiffer x McConaughey pup. McConaugheytaking time from his busy breeding schedule to smell the roses and here with Senseney-what a tank he was. Whelping Date: February 23, 2017 and pups . litter-a sea of beautiful colors (see a picture of Sarandon below, and above under Reference Dam), If a solid white one is in a litter (usually known by 3-4 wks old), it will probably already belong to someone by the time we realize it is a "white" pup. Has exposure to livestock and kids. Again, please take a moment to read How It Works for payment information as well as the process that we use once a litter is born, (before you reserve, after being sure you want a pup from me, as I cannot refund. $50.00. Rosco - Blue Heeler Puppy for Sale in Marshallville, OH. They are not quite 5 wks in the pictures below. If you must fly your pup, please know that there is a chance it cannot be flown at certain times of year, etc. Aniston's pups after going to their homes: Most have spots and always have some tan paws/muzzle/ears/butterfly on chest. *This site contains affiliate links. * Pup may fly at 8 weeks old after Vet Exam, and requires Airline approved kennel, bowls, bedding, water, food, paperwork (Health certificate), transport to the airport (1 hour each way) and the Vet on my end (15 minutes each way), which I can arrange and accomplish for you ($175 covers all of thisright now anyway, except for the actual flight/Vet cost)you can pay me via Venmo, Paypal or Zelle for this as the flight time nears. And don't forget the PuppySpin tool, which is another fun and fast way to search for Texas Heeler Puppies for Sale in USA area and Texas Heeler Dogs for Adoption in USA area. $450.00 Cow Dogs for Sale: AKC Red Speckled ACD Female SOLD "Bug" is a beautiful, sweet, full AKC registration four-month-old female looking for her forever home!. Here at Silver Bitch Stables, we raise and breed Australian Shepherds, Australian Cattle Dogs, and Texas Heelers in All puppies . ADN-564072. Breeding Tested and Registered Rare Colored Heelers- Chocolate, Slate, Lilac, and occasionally Red and Blue Heelers Red and Blue Heelers of Texas | Baird TX no hidden. Our next expected litter is Gypsy & Booger due in October. Adoption is an excellent alternative to buying a puppy. Price$800 - $1,500. You may use the Paypal buttons below to Reserve. Please keep in mind that we have a no refund policy, for obvious reasons. They were born Nov. 28th. A daughter of Clooney and Ballerini (she is 93% heeler). She was bred on her last heatand is now showing! austin. Call 512-657-0072 and ask for Kerrie to make a deposit! Litter Size: 3 - 9 puppies. These dogs are my pets, and are usually only kenneled during heat cycles, to ensure the purity of the breed. With an eye for pedigree and knack for care, Louisiana Heelers offers 1-2 litters of puppies per year. 5 talking about this. *Try Delta Airlines or United first as they, ast (but with everything going upthis may be up as well), , and fairly easy to arrange- flying out of. Blue and Red available both $300. Mother is blue, father is In May of 1970, Lucy Guynes registered the Texas Heeler with the Animal Research Foundation and the breed's popularity quickly grew as a working dog for farms and ranches in Texas. Puppies are raised indoors under climate control. I often get down the list pretty far on a litter of 7-8 pups. 1 red male. We have several acres here for them to run on at our home site and they do. THE PERFECT SIZE POODLE ),( These are Purchasing, Merchandising and Procurement. This is Ziggy (above). ), and, believe it or not, some don't respond when contacted, so I have to move on and offer the pup to the next in line. I. get to you, I promise. These two Australian Cattle Dog coat colors can be further split into two: the speckled coat type and the mottled coat type. Welcome to the "Texas Blue Heeler Breeders" page of Local Puppy Breeders! Cattle Dog / Heeler Puppies - $400 (East Stroudsburg) Blue Heeler / Texas Heeler Puppies! 1. The deposit does go towards the total cost of the pup. This is up to the owner of the pup, of course. **If I have already accepted a deposit from you, our agreement stands, and this new system will not apply. Loved to catch squirrels and gophers and mice. Breeds to Shelton Blue, She had beautiful blue pups with tan last litter (first picture top of this page). if you change your mind later due to the wait, if you happen to find a pup elsewhere, or for any other reason). 6) You will receive a confirmation email from us within 24 hrs of placing your deposit. Price is $250. Meet Mabel. Texas Heeler Puppies for sale, Texas Heeler Puppy for Sale near Ohio, MINERVA, USA. Red heeler, both on Premises. Lambert - stumpy tail heeler (blue* and red pups-some without tails). 2) When you see a puppy you like please call Heather at 860-608-8731; we will begin taking deposits on puppies starting at 9am. We have been breeding Blue Heelers since 2013, with a focus on making the transition from our loving home to yours as easy as possible. male pup. 3 Little-Known Facts About Texas Heeler. The deposit can transfer to another litter. Note: Most of Sarandon's blue pups end up blue with no tan (which gives the appearance of a black heeler). We will leave some puppies with tails and some will be docked. Date listed: 01/10/2023 . Mixed Breed Dogs Height: 16 to 22 inches Weight: 25 to 50 pounds Life Span: 12 to 15 years More About This Breed Highlights The Texas Heeler is a mixed breed dog. Tri Colored Texas Heeler Puppies and Dogs From a Breeder Near You by DogsNow.com, part of the EquineNow.com, LLC group of websites. $100 NON-REFUNDABLE deposit to secure selected puppy. We strive to raise the highest quality and healthiest puppies possible. Blue green eyed chocolate red heeler With thousands of Texas Heeler puppies for sale and hundreds of Texas Heeler dog breeders, you're sure to find the perfect Texas Heeler puppy. ------. A couple of McConaughey x Aniston pups all grown up (Clooney is from this cross), Pfieffer litter at 4 days old and at about 3 weeks old getting some color below (except Bingo, the white pup ). Clooney was just a year old when his sire, McConaughey, passed away. The flight must be arranged and paid for by you. I always post any new information or changes as soon as I have that information to post, and change the date to reflect that recent post. 3 males and 3 females. required by the airline for the Health Certificate (I will pick up the Health certificate when the Vet has it ready). She is about 1/3 the size of a standard heeler, Full grown, and pictured with Aniston, a tall standard heeler, above. She was 9 years old and a daughter of McConaughey, Shelton Blue is from the same line as Pfeiffer (her dam is his granddam). I keep this site up to date with information on litters coming as I "know" it, and change the date accordingly, so you know how current the information is. The Ultimate Guide for First Time Dog Owners, The Ultimate Guide for Finding the Best Dog Food, Dog Training 101: Basic Tips on How To Train Your Dog, 5 Ultimate Tips To Help Potty Train Your Puppy. what they reserved for, what you are reserving for, if a female takes (sometimes they need a break). Adopt HUGGIES a Brown/Chocolate - with White Texas Heeler / Mixed dog in Albuquerque, NM (37448478) spayed/neutered CHOCOLATE heeler Pup Currently 5 weeks. & legs. The Good News isWe were fortunate enough, to get McConaughey from a litter that Bandit fathered about 2 weeks before he died, out of a really nice red female heeler that had been mated to him weeks earlier. Hire AKC PuppyVisor to guide you through the puppy finding journey. They were born Oct. 20th. First shots, wormed, & tails docked. McConaughey, below, one summer, with his girls, Senseney and Aniston. Her son is one of my siresClooney, and he continues her line. Updated -- November 9, 2022. $800. This is Senseney, she was such a good mom, very athletic and energetic. Pups go home between 6 and 7 weeks of age. for sale. Please include what you were doing when this page came up and the Cloudflare Ray ID found at the bottom of this page. You may make additional payments while you wait using any of the above payment methods. of one of my females (Senseney), years ago, playing with her pups (by Clooney's grand-sire). Chocolate Heeler Posted 2. You may also reserve using Venmo, Zelle, your Paypal account, or by mailing a check, You may pay in full or put a minimum of $150 down. Click to reveal All Rights Reserved. Red Blue green eyed chocolate red heeler Jesse. More pics of my Females and their past litters: Swift (now deceased) was medium in sizeshe was verrrry sweet and loving (loves kids and everyone's puppies)very laid back, Aniston (spayed now) is my tallest female and goes camping, sticks close, and loves to go -this is my oldest heeler-born May, 2008. Once puppies are delivered, puppies will be offered on an unreserved basis. 17 listings texas heeler $ 150.00 5 Texas Heeler puppies for adoption Texas Heeler Nashville, Tennessee, United States We currently have 5 Texas Heeler puppies available for adoption. **PLEASE NOTE!! Find Australian Cattle Dogs for Sale in Brownsville, TX on Oodle Classifieds. Blue Heeler of Texas is a celebrated dog Breeder located in Manvel, Texas (20 minuets south of Houston). ADN-563718. so Ballerini is also from this amazing line (and Tatum's stumpy tail line). This snuggly fella is eager to meet you, so if you . You may reserve for a pup not born yet (minimum $150 deposit required), and go onto the reservation list, moving up on the list as pups are born (offered in order of reservation date, as each, reservation fits the puppies born). for sale. Activity level: Moderate. 8) On your pickup date please be sure to bring the remaining balance in Cash when you come. Meet Opal. If you say yes to the pup, I would need the balance paid via CC/ATM right away. affect how quickly I get to you in the reservation folder, and cannot be predicted or guaranteed. Blackfoot, ID. The white heeler is a rare color of heeler and Pfeiffer threw a few in her litters but there was NO WAY TO KNOW WHICH PUP would be white, if any (or cream), SINCE ALL PUPS ARE BORN WHITE..they normally get color at about 3 weeks of age. Is CKC registered blue and bred to Clooney (same line as McConaughey). You may ask to be put on my "interested" list instead (no payment required). I go to this list if I ever, have an extra pup that doesn't fit anyone on the reserved list, or, on occasion, if. Please note that at this time. The Vet's number is 559-732-4818 and you can check out their website by clicking on the clinic name above. $900. https://img.dogsnow.com/slir/w350-c5x4/dogs/data/photos/303575t/1673197220/mixed-australian-shepherd-dog.jpg, https://img.dogsnow.com/slir/w350-c5x4/dogs/data/photos/294990t/1652331813/ruby-mixed-dog.jpg, https://img.dogsnow.com/slir/w350-c5x4/dogs/data/photos/303565t/1673138417/double-coated-australian-shepherd.jpg, Nitro - Australian Shepherd Male Super Sweet, https://img.dogsnow.com/slir/w350-c5x4/dogs/data/photos/304582t/1675775451/standard-border-aussie.jpg, Australian Shepherd / Australian Cattle Mixes. Use tab to navigate through the menu items. I will put your email, address on a separate list as an "interested" party. -(A tail and dew claws can remain untouched if I have added your information to our Notification List with specific instructions about tails and claws. 93% Queensland Heeler, and are "miniature" and sold separately from standards. or just prior to whelping, to keep mom and newborn pups safe. I will get to you, I promise. 9) If you are delayed or are unable to make your scheduled pick up time please call Heather to let her know (preferably on or before your appointment not several hours later). Fairfield, CA 94534. Facebook /Dog-Breeder/Blue Heeler of Texas, Manvel is a city inBrazoria County,Texas, (20 Minutes south of Houston), 2022 by Blue Heeler of Texas. A pup from Sierra x Shelton Blue, at home, just a week after pick up. Which is what we prefer. The Texas Heeler is a hybrid dog breed; a mix between a Australian Shepherd and a Australian Cattle. If you're interested in a puppy from Weleski Chocolate Heelers, please apply. History: The Texas Heeler is a mixed breed; a cross between the Australian Cattle Dog and the Australian Shepherd. Has spots Appearing on back & legs. Rest assured, I go in order of reservationalways, and offer pups to those first in line and reserved the longest (if a pup in the litter fits their request). farm & garden 37; general for sale 16; furniture 2; sporting goods 2; appliances 1 + show 40 more 3 https://img.dogsnow.com/slir/w350-c5x4/dogs/data/photos/303448t/1672806876/female-australian-shepherd-puppy.jpg, https://img.dogsnow.com/slir/w350-c5x4/dogs/data/photos/294990t/1652331813/ruby-mixed-dog.jpg, https://img.dogsnow.com/slir/w350-c5x4/dogs/data/photos/300737t/1664914793/silver-female-aussiedoodle.jpg, Peppy - CKC F1b Female Black & White Parti W/ One Blue Eye Aussiedoodle, https://img.dogsnow.com/slir/w350-c5x4/dogs/data/photos/302592t/1670274069/male-australian-shepherd-dog.jpg, Australian Shepherd / Australian Cattle Mixes. "W R I G L E Y" a Blue Heeler of Texas puppy. 7) As the time gets closer to picking up your puppy please schedule a pick up appointment with Heather either by phone or email. or you may go to www.paypal.me/tinalewis to pay $150 (or more) deposit to reserve. May 2022 Location : Belen, NM 87002, USA Name is Bourbon 2 years old he is around other dogs not aggressive not neutered Contact Brandi Registered: 8 months ago Last active: 8 months ago MINERVA, OH, USA. Males / Females Available. I will notify you when puppies are born and if any are available. P. and you can check out their website by clicking on the clinic name above. I will contact you as soon as it is, specifications when I get to you in the reservation folder. CL. I had her dam genetically tested for. *She throws reds, and some blues without the tan (sometimes chocolate), and some with the tan. Born August 12th and ready to go on October 7th. At around 4 weeks old the pups have the ability to go in and outdoors at their own discretion. We have. She always has colorful litters. Compact and sturdy, the Texas heeler is a medium-sized, extremely athletic dog with a protective, weatherproof double coat. Born. and efficient way to find a puppy, sell They are not purebreds like. Heeler hound cross puppies. Louisiana Heelers is owned and operated by Ken Reviere, an animal lover and advocate who has a fondness for horses and, you guessed it, blue and red heelers! $800. Rest assured, I go in order of reservationalways, and offer pups to those first in line and reserved the longest (if a pup in the litter fits their request). or use the paypal buttons set up (below) on this page. 1 boy and 1 girlGirls $125.00 each Boys $115.0 . Browse thru our ID Verified puppy for sale listings to find your perfect puppy in your area. Standard Queensland Heelers/Australian Stumpy Tail Heelers, **Scroll down for pictures and more information about each dam, Hawn - (blue* and red pups) - is always bred to Shelton Blue, *She throws reds, and some blues without the tan, and some with the tan. 5 heeler pups for sale. no favorites. Still have the 2 pick females and 2 blue children. Site Copyright 2005-2022 RanchWorldAds.com - All Rights Reserved. Red Heeler, mother A gorgeous grown pup (chocolate colored) from, and a litter of her pups at birth (all blues)-but born white, unexpectedly passed away on 1-31-2018. *CURRENTLY 3 LEFT* REDUCED FEE, NOW 250* Reply to Seller View pictures There is no way to rush this process, unfortunately, as dams only come into heat twice per year.

Did Emily Kinzer Leave Abc7, Atascosa County Septic Permits, How To Make Money On Onlyfans Without Showing Your Face, Image In Gmail Signature Question Mark, Can E Coli Grow On Cetrimide Agar, Articles C